Is it snack time yet?
If you love chocolate and coconut, then I have the perfect treat for you. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this no-bake Saltine Layer Bars.
Saltine Layer Bars
By Wendy H.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 32 saltines
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine butter, milk, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and vanilla.
- Heat to boiling over low heat. Stir constantly. Cook for about 7 minutes. Simmer, don’t burn.
- Line pan with non-stick foil and lay down 16 saltines. Pour half mix over crackers.
- Layer the rest of saltines. Pour rest of mix on.
- Put in freezer.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave and spread over top of crackers.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut and eat a ton of them.
Thank you so much to my friend Wendy for sharing this recipe with us.
Do you like no-bake recipes? What’s your favorite one so far? Feel free to share in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!