It’s Christmas! What are your plans today?
My hubby and I decided to just stay home and relax. So, here I am, typing on my laptop, watching “A Christmas Carol,” drinking wine and enjoying a slice of cheesecake brownie. I told myself to take a break from blogging for a few days, but I’m so excited to share this quick, easy, and delicious recipe with you.
By Jen H.
- 1 Brownies mix (for a 9 x 13 pan)
- 2 blocks 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- Prepare brownies mix using directions on the box.
- Bake 18-20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs & sugar until creamy (will be slightly lumpy).
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread over brownies
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until set and slightly brown.
Cherry on top? YES!
Enjoy the rest of your day… wishing you peace, love, and joy this holiday season!
Special Thanks to the lovely Jen H. for the recipe.