I am so honored to be nominated for another award – The Versatile Blogger Award! I would like to thank Warren Richards for this recognition. His words have encouraged me a lot in my journey. If you need some life and soul inspirations, please check out his blog here.
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers for the award.
7 Things About Me:
- I am married to my first love. You’ll find more of our story here.
- I love to try different restaurants and cuisines (yes….I’m a foodie).
- Purple and Pink are my favorite colors.
- The book that changed my life – Being Happy by Andrew Matthews.
- I love to listen and dance to music.
- My style icon is Audrey Hepburn.
- I believe that God has a beautiful purpose for my life.
To my nominees, please don’t feel obligated if you’re unable to participate. It took a month for me to respond to this nomination because of my crazy schedule. I nominated your blog for its unique and creative content and I believe you deserve this award.
To my readers, thank you so much for visiting my blog. After 2 months of blogging, I’m so happy to have my first 100 followers! I just want you to know that I really appreciate your support.
By the way, I’d like to know you better. Tell me one or two things about you. Feel free to write in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!