I’m so happy to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is my first nomination, and I’m so honored.
My heartfelt thanks to My Li’l Place. Please stop by her page and check out her creative posts.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
1. My favorite season is Spring.
2. I’ve watched “The Notebook” and “Lord of the Rings” countless times.
3. I love chocolate!
My Li’l Place Questions:
1. If there was one person you could spend an afternoon with, who would it be?
My dad – he lives a thousand miles away, and I miss him.
2. If you have one advice you would like to share, what would it be?
“Love the life you have, while you create the life of your dreams.” – Hal Elrod
3. Choose one superpower – ability to time travel, invisibility or eternal life. Which one would it be and why?
Time travel – it would be nice to travel anywhere in the world, meet people from a different era, and witness historical events.
4. If you could live as someone else for a day, who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn – filming Roman Holiday or Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
5. What is your goal when it comes to blogging? Have you achieved it?
To blog at least once/week. I’m still a newbie, and it takes days for me to draft, edit and publish. So far, I’ve been consistent with my posting.
1. What are your dream vacation destinations?
2. What is your all-time favorite quote?
3. What helps you relieve stress?
4. If a magical genie will grant you one wish – what would that be?
5. If you’re given a chance to portray a character in a movie, who would that be? What’s the title of the film?
Link to my best post:
It’s been a month since I started blogging. I would like to thank all my readers for sticking around; this means so much to me. A million thanks again from the bottom of my heart!