When you look back over your shoulder, at everything you’ve done, put the good memories in your pocket, let the bad ones make you strong.
As the year ends, I can’t help but reflect on the many challenges and blessings of 2018. Sharing with you the highlights of Life Travel Soul.
- Blogging: I’ve always dreamed of starting a blog. It took some time before I was finally brave enough to do it. I can still remember how nervous I was when I hit PUBLISH for the first time last March 2018. Starting this blog is one of my greatest achievements this year. I’ve learned that it’s never too late to create new dreams, take risks, and reach for your goals.
- Food & Love: If you’ve been following this blog, then you know that I started my culinary journey last August 2018. I’ve collected a few recipes and had successfully baked delicious treats for my hubby. Yay! I have discovered the joys of baking and cooking.
- The Sweet Life: Well, it’s not perfect – 2018 was also filled with heartaches. I guess, through the challenges, what kept me and my hubby going was the realization that we are so blessed to have each other, and we have friends and family who continues to pray for us.
- Boston: In 9 hours, we were able to check out Quincy Market and the must-see places nearby. We also took the trolly tour and learned more about the city. Our post about Boston is the most popular topic on Life Travel Soul. In case you missed it, here’s a quick tour of the city.
- New York City: We were able to visit NYC twice this year! There’s still so much to see, and we are definitely going back to check out more places.
- Newport: I’m so in love with Newport, Rhode Island. If you missed this post, please click the link to find out why Newport “swept me off my feet!”
- Burlington: One fall day……we enjoyed a lovely cruise at Lake Champlain. We bundled up for the chilly weather so we can stay outside and take photos of the beautiful lake.
I’ve shared with you my heart and soul here on Life Travel Soul. There were times when it’s hard to get through my day and I needed a cup of coffee and some inspiring words to keep me going.
Our life is not Instagram worthy all the time. This year was like a roller coaster ride for us. I wept, got discouraged, prayed, got up, and continued moving forward. There are things I’d rather leave in the past, but there are also lessons I’m keeping in my pocket.
Thank you so much for joining us on our journey. We really appreciate the love and support (Likes, Comments, Retweets, Reblogs, Nominations & Awards). Looking forward to sharing more adventures with you in 2019.
Happy New Year!